Since its founding in 1997, Belmont Station has become Portland's premier beer destination. The bottleshop features 1,200+ bottles that have been thoughtfully selected, meticulously rotated, and properly stored under UV-filtered light to maintain the freshest selection of beer in the region.The adjacent Biercafé features 20+ rotating taps and a cask "beer engine" pouring world-class brew on the cleanest draft system in Portland. Join us, and find out why we're the most award winning beer spot in the Northwest!
Join us for our annual weeklong celebration of wild and sour beers! Please note:
1. To help expidite service, PUCKERFEST IS A CASH ONLY EVENT. There is an ATM on site, but please consider bringing extra cash. The bottle shop will offer both cash and credit at all times.
2. Most beers will be on tap during all business hours (until the keg kicks!) unless otherwise noted. Times in the listings indicate when brewers and other special guests will be in house.
3. There is no entry fee for Puckerfest. Just come on in and order up!
4. Sharing is encouraged so you can try more of these amazing beers, so bring some friends.
5. As usual, kids are welcome in the biercafe from open until 7 PM. Kids are welcome in the bottle shop all hours.
This is a brief description of our events for the week. Go to our events page for more details on each indaviual day.
We started featuring two Puckerfest-favorite breweries in tandem five years ago, and now it’s become a time-honored tradition to put Block 15 and de Garde together on Saturday afternoon!
Here’s what’s being planned for this tasty Saturday:
A limited amount of “The Station”, an exclusive blend that de Garde made for our 20th Anniversary, will be released FOR IN-HOUSE DRINKING ONLY.