Since its founding in 1997, Belmont Station has become Portland's premier beer destination. The bottleshop features 1,200+ beers that have been thoughtfully selected, meticulously rotated, and properly stored under UV-filtered light to maintain the freshest selection of beer in the region. The adjacent Biercafé features 20+ rotating taps and a cask "beer engine" pouring world-class brew on the cleanest draft system in Portland. Join us, and find out why we're the most award winning beer spot in the Northwest!
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2-5 PM
Wild Friday Featuring De Garde Brewing
Ditch the shopping malls and help De Garde'sTrevor Rogers and Linsey Hamacher celebrate the release their first-ever official bottled beers here at Belmont Station. We will be selling 22-ounce bottles of their wild-fermented Bu Weisse barrel-fermented and -aged Berliner Weisse and Petit Desay, a tart farmhouse ale.
And what better way to work off that Thanksgiving dinner stupor than with a flight of delicious wild-fermented sour ales? In the biercafé, we will be pouring a flight of four De Garde beers:
- Bu Weisse (Barrel fermented and aged Berliner)
- Dark Harvest (dark wild farmhouse ale blended from strong bourbon barrel-aged and wine barrel-aged wild saison)
- Earl Desay (oak barrel aged wild farmhouse ale with honey and Earl Grey tea)
- Stone Bu (barrel-aged Berliner with peaches and apricots)
Hours & Location:
- Bottle Shop: Mon-Sat 10am-10pm, Sun Noon-10pm
- Biercafé: Mon-Sun Noon-11pm