Since its founding in 1997, Belmont Station has become Portland's premier beer destination. The bottleshop features 1,200+ bottles that have been thoughtfully selected, meticulously rotated, and properly stored under UV-filtered light to maintain the freshest selection of beer in the region.The adjacent Biercafé features 20+ rotating taps and a cask "beer engine" pouring world-class brew on the cleanest draft system in Portland. Join us, and find out why we're the most award winning beer spot in the Northwest!
Tuesday, July 19-Monday, July 25
Yup, we have been celebrating the sour and wild side of beer for 10 years -- at least officially! That's pretty amazing in itself, but just wait until you see our lineup this year! (See full event listings here.)
First, a Puckerfest FAQ:
- Puckerfest 10 is a CASH ONLY event. An ATM is on site, but please plan accordingly.
- There is no entry fee. You don’t have to buy a glass. You don’t need tokens. It’s not that kind of fest. Just belly up to the bar and order the beers you want from the menu.
- Puckerfest runs all taproom hours. Hours listed for special events are when brewers are expected to be on site. Unless otherwise noted, all featured beers will be available at noon on the day that they are scheduled to pour.
- We usually have one keg of each beer, so when it runs out, it's out.
- We check ID. Bring yours.
- We will have small, 5-ounce glasses available for most beers, so you can enjoy more of the beers. Please feel free to share your beers around with friends so you can enjoy all the beers responsibly.
- While we are featuring specific beers each day, many more sours will also be on tap. The list of sours for each day will be on our website, and also posted on Twitter and Facebook.
- Watch this space for updates and get the full Puckerfest calendar of events here!
Hours & Location:
- Bottle Shop: Mon-Sat: 10am-10pm | Sun: Noon-9pm
- Biercafé: Mon-Sat: Noon-11pm | Sun: Noon-10pm
We are located at 4500 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97215. You can reach us during regular business hours at 503-232-8538. For more information, please see our Contact page.